Friday, 21 September 2007

Busy Day.....


A really busy day today!

Lots of tickets to issue..... well....the tickets were not issued by me...but..... I have to check through all the issuance!!!! Someone misunderstood the terms of the special fares and overlooked the issuance date. I had to assist to write to the airline to seek special approval and then go through a lot of paperwork to get the tickets issued!

Realised that I loaned my luggage to a friend few years ago....only last night! Managed to buy a luggage during lunch for tomorrow's trip!

Thai family arrived this evening (again!) and brought them out for dinner.... local dinner at local place!!! Hahahaha! They would be travelling to Malacca tomorrow! Well, have an enjoyable trip!

Tiring day...... still have not packed...... got to cover duty tomorrow......


-------- Sawbear Travel -----------

No comments: