Monday, 3 September 2007

Happy Birthday , My Friend (1)


Somewhere in Oct 1991, I was in Japan for a long break and I met this guy at a chinese restaurant near Asakusa. He had problem ordering the dish he wanted and I helped him. He was from Portugal (migrated from HKG since young). All these years, we have kept in touch through emails and once a blue moon, through phone calls.

I could barely remember how he looked like and I believe it's the same for him. Yet, that did not deter us from keeping up with each other.

Due to some family matters, he had to take a long break from work.

Yesterday was his birthday and I sent him a email. It did not occur to me till after the email that we have been friends for so long, though we have not met each other since.

I just want him to know that I appreciate his friendship and I hope that he is getting on fine.


---------- Sawbear Travel ----------

No comments: