Wednesday, 12 September 2007

More Birthdays.....


Today is the anniversary for Hong Kong Disneyland! Happy Anniversary! How old? I am not sure..... and what does it has to do with me? Well... nothing!!!!!

Today is Frankie's brother's Birthday. I always remember because it is the same day as Disney's anniversary! Happy Birthday!

Today is also Alex Iskandar's birthday! Many years ago (when policemen wore shorts), I met this Indonesian (who ended up as the tour guide for my tour group in Los Angeles) and we became good friends. All these years (almost 20 years!) we have kept in touch and every year, without fail, I would call him to wish him. Happy Birthday again!

I seem to have many friends celebrating birthday this month....? You are absolutely right and a few more coming up! Ah, The beauty of modern technology..... in case card cannot arrive on time, send e-greetings! I try as much as possible to call, to show my sincerity and my appreciation of the friendship.

For friends, I will try to go out of my way; for my families, I am all theirs!


---------- Sawbear Travel --------------

No comments: