Monday, 17 September 2007

Life after NATAS Travel Fair...


At this moment of writing this blog (about 10:30pm).... my colleagues are still in the office trying to clear all the reservation! Why I am not with them, you wonder..... well.... it's their turn to be busy! Hahahaha!

It has been a busy day! Have been working out tailored programmes for New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong and Japan for my customers... spending a lot of time on the web to look for information and prices! The information I had was already outdated and I have to go through all the details again! 谁来可怜我!Hahahaha!

Had a team meeting and now I have to look after Macau and international cruises as well! My portfolio is getting bigger and bigger!

Will continue to be busy for the next few days, especially..... some VIPs from Australia coming tomorrow..... must look my best........ wait....... I am already at my best! Hahahahahaha!


----------- Sawbear Travel --------------

No comments: