Saturday, 12 January 2008

Frustration Again...


Was out for meeting yesterday and half way through, received an sms asking me where I was. Normally, I would inform someone before I leave the office or update my calendar in outlook so that they can check my whereabouts. Well...the lady I left a message with was out of the office but she left a note that she was out. Nobody had any idea where I was!

When I got back to the office, I explained that they could check the shared calendar so that they could know our whereabouts. Then, I was told that they have done up a chart and I have to manually write where I would be! Goodness! We are still doing things the 'primitive' way! I told them that there is no need to walk over to check the chart all the time when it can be seen on the computer! Come on! Move on!

Guess that? I would probably be the only one using the shared calendar....... but I am not going to manually update the movement chart!


------------- Sawbear Travel ------------

No comments: