Wednesday, 2 January 2008

Old Friend

This morning, I received a greeting sms from a unfamiliar number. It also asked where if I was still working in my previous company. It turned out to be Darryl! Wow! It's been a long time! Darryl and I met many years ago (1983) when I first played host to a group of Japanese Youth (Rotaract). We continued to played host for quite a numbers of groups and even visited the groups in Japan (Osaka). Darryl was very popular with the Japanese (me too!Hahahahaha!) .

Though we were too old to be part of the youth movement (many years back, haiz....), we continued to keep in touch till somewhere last year, I, sort of, lost contact with him (and he moved).

Am glad that he called. Will keep in touch! All the best for 2008, Darryl!


----------------- Sawbear Travel -----------------

No comments: