Monday, 28 January 2008

Last Weekend


On Saturday, after work, went into JB with Gerald. he wanted to take a look at some property at Kulai. We went via the 2nd Link and took the wrong exit! Ended up trying to find the way! After calling his friend, we managed to find the location.

The houses are quite nice..... and cheap! M$200K for a huge house! Cannot get it in Singapore! The finishing is not fantastic though but the space is huge! Still, for me who do not drive, does not make sense to buy. Heard there was a famous bak kut Teh shop nearby.....but not opened....too early.... had some noodle nearby.... and vouched never to go back there again! Hahahahaha!

Stopped by Jason's place for a short chat before heading to Pelangi where I went for my foot reflex - 2 hours! So relaxed!!!!!!! Met up with Gerald at Giant and off to dinner at our regular joint., before heading back to Singapore. By the time I got home, it was almost midnight!

On Sunday, went to the Old folks' home to visit my neighbour. Did not see her for a while and heard that she had a fall and currently recuperating at the old folks' home. She looked ok and was looking forward to coming home.

When I was there, I looked at the many old folks residing there.....the place is not fantastic and there's hardly any activity. It's unlike the old folks' home in US. It is rather sad to see them at the home..... cannot imagine that one day I may be like them...... I am not looking forward....

Went to Chinatown looking to buy some stuff to decorate the house....but unable to find....the stuff are very limited this year and nothing exciting........


------------ Sawbear Travel ------------

No comments: