Thursday, 10 January 2008

Frustration

Tough morning....... did not agree with another colleague regarding a project. To me , she was not making sense and I did not want to get involved without having a proper understanding. Then, ops department could not access the system, because the manager in charge decided not to give them access! So crazy! The ops staff were told to check with the IT lady but the IT lady could not do anything as she was instructed by the manager! Ended up, we had to do part of the work!

The afternoon was a lot better. Thank goodness, I am not at a young age anymore! At my age, my tolerance is much higher than when I was younger!

The colleague who did not agree with me? Well, she went to find out more and realised that I was actually making sense......


----------- Sawbear Travel ------------

No comments: