Monday, 7 January 2008

I'll Be There


If ever there's a moment

When you need a friend to listen,

If ever someone can reach out

To dry the tears that glisten,

I'll be there


If ever you have special needs

And hope someone will see them,

If ever you have secrets

And would like a friend to free them,

I'll be there.


If you just need encouragement

To help you on the way,

if you just need a cheerful voice

To pull you through the day,

I'll be there.


If you need one who cares a lot

And thinks about you often,

If you need one who shares your hopes -

Your worries strive to soften,

I'll be there.


If you would like to be yourself

With someone who respects you,

If you need one who understands

How all of life affects you,

I'll be there.


My friend, I will always be there for you!



--------- Sawbear Travel ---------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everybody would like to have a friend like this!