Saturday, 5 January 2008

Very old friends

Last evening, had a wonderful time with my 2 old friends. Huh? I meant dinner! What were you thinking of???!!!!! Hahahahahaha!

It's 'Li Ta Sha' storytelling time again! The story takes us back about 20 year ago, when I 1st joined the travel industry. I have a lady colleague, Lee Hong, who got along very well with me. After a few years, she got married to HKG and for the past 8 - 9 years, has moved back to Singapore. All these years, we have been in contact and once a while , met up for meals; Anson was from the Accounts Department and we got along very well, like buddies. We were out together almost every weekend! Though he was only there for 3 months, we were very good friends. All these years, I have been keeping in touch with him (especially on his birthday) though we seldom meet up. I vividly remember his wedding banquet because I was the MC for the night! That night was the final match between Singapore and ? and he had 2 big screens to entertain the guests! The excuse was that he was worried no one would turn up!
Hahahahahaha!

We had a wonderful Japanese dinner (wonderful because it was very expensive!) and followed by coffee & cake. Come to think of it, this is the 1st time after many years that we have caught up together! Anson met Lee Hong through a friend in HKG when he was stationed there for a few years. Lots of laughter as we talked about old times (really old time....hahahahaha!)!

Thanks for the evening, my dear friends. Most of all, thanks for keeping in touch for so many years! Anson, All the best to your business and may you continue to do well so that you can continue to buy us expensive meal! Hahahahaha!



----------------- Sawbear Travel -----------------

No comments: