Wednesday, 10 September 2008

Birthday Week (10 Sep)


Stayed up till midnight last night ...... to sms Birthday greetings to 2 good friends! To someone who sleeps before 11pm, that's a great sacrifice! To me, the sacrifice is worth it!

Sam is a good friend from KL. The last time I was in KL, he actually took time to accompany me. A recent news in the papers about his house mate went crazy and killed the pet dogs in the house, prompted him to move house. A recent job promotion and a new found love set him on a bright and happy journey for the rest of this year! Happy Birthday, Sam!

In the recent months, I met this interesting guy who is in the imports and exports of wines. I have had the opportunities to meet up for some drinks and meals. In fact, every time we meet, there's always exchanges of 'words'... never spare the other party....kill! kill! kill! Being aware of his trade, I bought him a book about 1001 wines ... too thick for him!

To this friend, my sincere greetings convey - Happy Birthday, Derrick!

More Birthday greetings to go!



-------------- Sawbear Travel ---------------

No comments: