Monday, 15 September 2008

Ex Boss


CN was my ex boss .... in Travel and also in Telco.

When I was in CBT doing tour planning, CN was my Manager. Then, when I was in ST (same owner), she was my AGM. She was very good to me. She has never scolded me even when I made mistakes.

Then she left and moved on to Telco. Even when she was there , we still keep in touch. In fact, every 2nd day of CNY, we would go over to her mother's place for lunch.

When I got a job in Telco as AAM, she was the Director of the Department. The colleagues were not aware of my relationship with CN and we kept very minimum contact in office. In the few years in Telco, she was also a good boss. The managers and colleagues were full of praises for her.

Yesterday was her Birthday. I smsed her and she replied that I was the 5th in the group to wish her. I replied that ...at least I remember. Someone forgot mine!


------------- Sawbear Travel ---------

No comments: