Thursday, 18 September 2008

Busy Day

Went to office early ... to try and get the reservation through the SPEAR system as soon as possible! Why? To beat the delivery date.....but earliest is 23rd Sep! The whole day was busy trying to get all the reservation done.... was really busy!

David came over for lunch. Updated me on the happenings in UOB. Glad to catch up with him again.

My boss commented that I did not 'disturb' her today. I replied that I was too busy! Hahahahaha! She asked if there was any complaint, I replied negative. What about compliments ? Plenty! Where? Well, it's part of our job to meet customer's expectation and we should not expect compliments! Craps! Hahahahaha!

Had dinner with Diana. Celebrating her birthday in advance. Brought her to the steamboat restaurant at Shaw Tower. She enjoyed the dinner! Brought the chili paste that my maid made for her!

Will not be in office Thursday and Friday. Charlie & family would be in Singapore and I promise to take care of them! Will be at the airport to welcome them.

Back to 'travel agent' life next few days!

--------- Sawbear Travel ---------

No comments: