Monday, 8 September 2008

Birthday Week

It's China man's birthday again! Happy Birthday, Johnson! Johnson used to be a neighbour staying on the 11st storey. We started chatting when he passed by my office years ago. First , it was just the couple, then the 1st daughter arrived and then the 2nd daughter also arrived. Though, Johnson has moved to Bukit Gombak, we still keep in touch through msn. He has been travelling lately and just got back! Will catch up for dinner, my friend!

Ernest is a friend from KL. The 1st time I met him was in 2006. The impression was quite good as he was the only one that chatted in English to me! We continued the friendship through msn and though we hardly chat nowadays, I would still hear of his news once a while. In fact, he was in Singapore recently and I managed to meet up! Happy Birthday to you, my friend!

Today is also my maid's birthday. Every year I would give her an Ang Pow. Yanti has been with my family for more than 2 years. She has been a great help in taking care of my mum.

Sorry guys, no Ang Pow for you!


------------- Sawbear Travel ---------------

No comments: