Monday, 23 July 2007

Counting Down....

Two more days to ROD! Wow! Must be really looking forward.... many would think..Well..... I cannot feel the excitement.....

I have packed most of my stuff and there's really nothing much to hand over....my colleagues have already started to ask if I would leave behind some souvenirs for them.....well...yes....there would be stapler, scotchtape, calculator, pens, etc...hahahahaha!

There's certainly lots to pack... especially having spent 6 years here! Well... most of the stuff would be useful at the new company so I think I will not unpack...just transfer to the new office!!!!

Have decided what to treat the colleagues...will get snacks for afternoon tea on Wednesday....since I would only be working half day.... just my way to thank them for 'putting up' with me all these years! Hahahahaha!

Well.... a week's break with a short trip to KL (again??!!!!) and it's a start of a new chapter in August.....

------------ Sawbear Travel ------------




No comments: