Friday, 6 July 2007

Serving Notice.....

It's been a week since I threw in the letter. My manager has made known to the colleagues about my departure..which took some by surprise. For the others, especially the seniors, I have actually informed them earlier..out of respect.... hahahahaha!
Well, the truth is many of them are happy for me. To be able to pursue one's dream is not
something everyone can do it. Some felt that I should have done that much earlier. To my overseas families, they are happy to hear about me going back to Travel.....and they have written in to support my decision...(hmm.... too late to regret now, I supposed) My overseas operators are happy to hear that I am coming back... having worked with me in the past, they are looking forward to working with me again..... this is so encouraging.... (cannot let my head swell.....)

There are some friends who are not in favour of me going back, though. They are concerned about my health...having seen the way I worked while in the travel industry... I thank them for their concern... Well... will take one step at a time.... and see how it goes....

I do not know when my last day would be .... have to wait for the exit interview with the HR... next week. Hope they can release me earlier so that I have a few days to breathe before I start work at the new place....hmm... needs to get some new clothes.....

Still have lots of work to do in the office...hoping that my manager will say that I do not need to do them anymore.... (hmm.....will keep my fingers doubly crossed...).

The mood is indeed very different...however, must not show any 'care less' attitude as it will not reflect very well on me... my colleagues have been telling me...'don't bother...since you already tendered'...cannot.....this kind of attitude is no good.... hahahahaha

It is a norm for the one who is leaving to buy lots of snack and distribute to everyone in the office.... well... I beg to differ....have to think of something different...
A few more weeks to go..... life has to go on.......

----------- Sawbear Travel-----------

No comments: