Friday, 20 July 2007

Last Few Days.....

Next Wednesday would be my last day in the current company. This afternoon, I received an email from my manager that I have not met my sales target... I replied that I have passed the sales to other colleagues. She asked why and I replied that I would not be able to clock the sales and those colleagues who would still be around need the sales more than me! Well.... I am sure this matter would be brought up at the next team meeting!


The past few days till the last day, I would be answering calls whole days. The thing is when we are answering calls, we would not be able to call out to do our campaign sales. My manager sent me an email to say that I would be expected to finish all my campaign sales before my last day and at the same time, I would be on answering mode the whole day! Well, you simply cannot have your cake and eat it, can you???!!!!!!!! Whatever!!!!!!!

While I am looking forward to my new job ( my new Boss told me my target is S$20million - I told him to look for someone else! Then, he told me the original target planned was S$100 millions! Hahahahahaha!), I am quite sad to leave the current job. I have put in a lot of effort into this job and have seen many changes, both good and bad. The experience I have with me would serve me well if I go to another company in the same industry... (still trying to guess where I am working???? Hahahahaha) and to some, it's a waste as I would not need it at my new job. Well, you never know!

I am still waiting to see the HR for my exit interview. She has postponed the interview 4 times! The next time she postpones, I would probably have left the company!!! My colleagues are hoping that through the exit interview, I would help to voice the frustrations in the department. Well, the truth is , many colleagues who left before me have voiced their problems (but to no avail).... what I say would not make any difference. Maybe I should write in to the EVP instead... Hmm......
I have received lots of encouragements about going back to Travel. To all of you, I say 'Thank You'... I will do my best and make the journey a memorable one.

-------------- Sawbear Travel ------------------

No comments: