Wednesday, 4 July 2007

A New Chapter soon....

On Monday.... I tendered in my resignation........ it's been 6 years already! Wow....how time flies! I actually lasted longer than I thought......

When I first started with this Company, 3 years was the max... I told myself..... the 1st year went past very fast..... I was still blurr...... did not know a lot of things ...... I spoke to my Director (then) and she said that it was ok.... it would take a few years before I would understand the products and services....well....guess what.....she was right!

Now, with the experience I have, I would probably be one of the seniors in the department (except that I would be the youngest senior as most of them have been here for at least 25+ years! Call me an antique! hahahahaha!)

These 6 years have been very rewarding........did a lot of things....... learned a lot of things as well... and still have lots to learn... with the changing technology....

The colleagues have been wonderful and I have had my fair share of good and not so good (oops!) managers..... well...... it takes all sort to colour my life!!!!!!

As I move back to an industry that I used to be in (and still have great passion for)... I tell myself that I have to work very hard...... I cannot fail..... I am not young anymore and I cannot afford to rest on my past laurels...

A new challenge awaits me.... and a new chapter of my life will soon begin......


----------- Sawbear Travel --------

No comments: