Friday, 27 July 2007

Last Working Day...

2 days ago (Wednesday) was the last working day in the current company. You may wonder why I did not write on the last day...well.... I could not log in here!!!!!!!

It was a pretty busy half day..... I was still busy answering calls and closing sales. What??? Yes.....closing sales.... and then went out to buy some afternoon tea for the colleagues... no tearful goodbyes...just lots of 'take care n all the best' and also BBQ and dinner next week! No time to catch up before I leave and so will catch up after I've left! Hahahaha!

Managed to catch up quick dinner with Kelvin, a very dear friend, who is going abroad to pursue his dream. Well, I am sure I would be seeing him especially when I am going back to Travel. Just want him to know ' Take care, Brother. Thanks for being there for me and I will always be here for you as well.'

Well... the new job starts next week..... new challenges ahead.......

----------- Sawbear Travel --------

No comments: