Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Bad Day

Boss called me in just now and suddenly told me off......telling me things I have no idea.... and then went on to talk about work. He started to repeat the things he said earlier and I begun to understand that someone has said something negative about me. The Boss did not give me a chance to explain myself and it really upset me!

I came out of the room...still having no idea what happened! My immediate superior was asked to talk to me and I told her that I had no idea what happened. She was not given the full picture but apparently someone has said something bad about me. We had a good chat and she was very supportive and she said that she did not believe those things that were said about me.

I was really upset initially....but I am ok now. Well... I cannot prevent this from happening....but it has taught me one thing.... I really cannot trust the colleagues around me!


------------- Sawbear Travel -----------


No comments: