Sunday, 6 April 2008

Best Wishes, My Friend

Met a good friend last night and spoke about many things. He is giving up Singapore and going back to Malaysia soon.

I remember he gave up Malaysia to come to Singapore 2 years ago. He came here for love but it did not work out. He managed to find work and things were working out pretty well for him.

Now, he found love back in Malaysia and he will give up Singapore. I am happy for him but at the same time, sad. Happy that he has found his love; sad that he is giving up what he works so hard for.... a better life overseas.

There was someone he liked very much but that person disappointed him....

Anyway.... he has moved on and I am glad he has met someone with mutual liking for each other. Certainly hope everything will turn out well.

All the best, , my friend! May you find True Love back home!

------------ Sawbear Travel ----------

No comments: