Thursday, 10 April 2008

Trying .......

Kind of difficult for me to work today....thinking of what happened yesterday. My colleague said that I should confront my Boss and demand an explanation. I beg to differ....... It's not going to help and it may worsen the situation.

I guess either I go on and do my work and totally do not bother myself about anything that is happening around me or I just throw in the letter! I know the decision to make but......should I just give up?

Had dinner with some colleagues from the front line. This is the 1st first I am having dinner with them. Some of them have tendered and I just want to give them a treat. During the course of conversation, I realised that there is a lot of 'unhappiness' and 'bitterness' and in fact I share the same feelings as them. However, I have to act diplomatic and try not to get involved in their 'grievances'.
At least I know that they have a good impression of me so far. In fact, one of them just asked me to be the MC for their wedding! Such honour! I must be in their good books!
Wishing them all the best in their future undertakings.


---------- Sawbear Travel ------------







No comments: