Saturday, 19 April 2008

Moving on


It's always easier said than done, especially about letting it go and moving on. I know...... I went through that stage as well.


I had the experience of falling in love years ago..... and then had to let it go and move on. It was tough for me. Thoughts of ending my life filled me but I was fortunate, I managed to move on. All these years, I met some people who were very special to me and even till today, hold special places in my heart. Have I forgotten my very first love? No, I have not. However, I have moved on and the memories will always be a part of my life.


My friend, I understand the pain you are going through. It's not going to be easy but you will get over it and it will make you a stronger person. In life, we may not make the right decision all the time but at least the decision is ours and not from others.


We all need to move on and maybe one day, you would be glad that you did......


----------- Sawbear Travel -----------

No comments: