Sunday, 20 April 2008

Half Boiled Eggs


This morning, I went to the nearby coffee shop for breakfast. As usual, I will get my coffee even though I did not go over to make an order. SOP.

While enjoying my coffee, I noticed a young boy across the table from mine. He ordered 2 half boiled eggs. He took the eggs out from the hot water and interesting rubbed each egg with both palms. On fact, he rubbed each egg a few times. Why? I really do not know!

After he cracked both eggs into the small plate, he sipped the eggs slowly..... he did not beat up the eggs nor add soy sauce and pepper! Then, he sat back and you could see the satisfaction on his face.

You could tell that he always eats half boiled eggs..... so professional....... but I have never seen anyone eaten the eggs differently, like him!



------------ Sawbear Travel --------------

No comments: