Tuesday, 8 April 2008

On The Bus

Everyday when I travel from home to work, I let my mind wonder off....sometimes building castle in the air. The 25 mins, or so, on the bus give ample time to do that......

Events the day before and even way before would appear before me and sometimes I would building my own fantasies.... smile at them.... when I need to get back to reality.

I get to appreciate the time I have on the bus because it allows me to escape from reality...for that moment....

Often I make use of the time thinking of my friends, and the wonderful time I spent with them.... the trips to KL, the dinners, the gatherings, etc..... Some people appear more often than others... few always appear...... many close friends...many dear friends....... few special ones..... a handful close to heart.... (huh, any difference? Hahahahahaha!)

Some of the fantasies will never happen...but in that space of time .... they are as real as they can be. To me.... that's good enough.


--------- Sawbear Travel -----------


No comments: