Friday, 11 April 2008

Session with my Bosses

This morning I threw in the letter. ... my immediate boss chatted with me and I told her how I felt about everything. In the evening, the Boss called me in and spoke to me. He wanted to know if I was upset with what he said. I told him that I had no idea what happened. He explained , though not in full details. I got to explained myself but I also brought up other issues. He was surprised with those issues and gave the assurance that he would sort them out. He requested that I take back the letter. I agreed.


------------ Sawbear Travel -------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun GIVE UP Ah B! till u try and explain yrself. I kw its tough but its life. its just work and i kw u've passion for tat, y give up coz of others? i wanted to give up mine too but the love of work and my dptmt colleagues, i chose to stay, though theres nothing in rtn...