Sunday, 8 June 2008

Birthdays Again

Sent a birthday sms to a very dear friend...rather... 2 of them! Many, many years ago, 1982 (wow! So long ago! Hahahahaha!) I was out with my classmate who had a pen-pal, Karen, from NZ in town and we had dinner together. Karen has a twin brother, Kevin, who then became my pen-pal! We started to write to each other and after some years, we finally met in NZ! It was very funny!

I was leading a group to NZ and the weather at Mount Cook was bad and we had some time to kill. Kevin runs a deer & cattle farm and I managed to contact him and got my group to his farm for a visit! It was a treat for the passengers! It was a wish come true for me! We met again when I had another group doing farm stay and the farm I had was his father's neighbour's farm!

Yesterday was Karen & Kevin's birthday! Karen is in Sydney with her kids for holiday! Happy Birthday, my friends!

Yesterday was Stanley's (ex-colleague) birthday as well. Called him and the ringing tone was not local...... must be leading tour overseas. Anyway, I remember your Birthday, Stanley!

Today is Rener's Birthday! I have known him since maybe 1988/89! Old friend who has been in touch ever since! Happy Birthday, my old friend!

---------------- Sawbear Travel ------------------

No comments: