Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Tendered


Chamonix......Mont Blanc..... Heard of this? Chamonix is a village located at the foot of the famous Mount Blanc, the highest summit in Europe. 1 hour from Geneva Airport and 6 .5 hours from Paris by TGV/local trains. How do I know? The lady from there came to my office this morning and did a presentation! Had enquiries before but did not know the place..... Now I do...but.....will not be of much use to me....

Tendered my resignation this afternoon. My boss had a chat with me and she seemed to feel that I did the right thing to move on. It has not been easy for her as well and she also has her own plan. She asked if I would be honest during the exit interview but I told him that if I do that... those people still working would be affected. If the Company is too blind to see the
truth....so be it. Paths will crossed and so better be diplomatic...hahahahaha!

Time to move on with my plan.... at least I have taken the 1st step...



------------- Sawbear Travel --------------

No comments: