Monday, 30 June 2008

These Few Days


The weekend was rather quiet. Actually I cannot really remember what I did on Saturday! I could remember meeting up with Derrick on Sunday, though.... hmm.......must be the age! Hahahahaha!

Went to UOB this afternoon. Was supposed to pass a gift to David on behalf of Richard H'ng..... I left it in the taxi! So careless of me! The worse thing was.... I could not remember the colour of the taxi! Called Comfort/CitiCab and hopefully some kind soul will return the gift.... so terrible of me......

Had lunch with some ex-colleagues. Today is Kelly and Alicia last day. Met Alicia and wished her best wishes!

It's not going to be easy for PD. NATAS is exactly 1 month's time. Hope they can sail through. Was told that sales figure not very promising.......

Received an sms regarding the job interview. Should have the confirmation news by tomorrow. Hopefully, it's good news. Will be a new start for me again.....



----------- Sawbear Travel -----------

No comments: