Thursday, 12 June 2008


Yesterday was my last day.... sent out email to my suppliers to inform them of who would be taking over my duties and also to my colleagues. Shocked many! Hahahaha! I am not surprised that many still have no idea that I left!

Usually when one leaves, there's long thank you email and also contact details. For me.... very short message, that's all! No contact details! Well, if there's hardly any conversation in the 1st place, would there be conversation after I leave???? Hahahahaha! Those colleagues of mine who are close, would naturally have my contacts!

How did I feel? Honestly..... happy and sad.... Happy that I am finally out of this place! Sad that I am out of this place... Huh???? Confused???!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha! Happy that I do not need to put up with all the nonsense ...but sad that I could not stay on as I am sure I would achieve much if I persevere. Well, life goes on!

Will relax these few days..... have actually gone for interview. Will see how it goes. Where? Secret..... hahahahahaha!

--------- Sawbear Travel ----------

No comments: