Thursday, 19 June 2008

Shanghai, Here I Come!

Today's the day! Leaving for Shanghai this afternoon! You ask if I am very excited....the truth is .... not really..... why???!!!!!!

Usually I would get excited over a coming trip. However, that feeling does not last. There have been times where I just do not feeling like travelling, the day before the flight! And, I am talking about my own holiday! Strange!

I am looking forward to meet Oliver and Richard. Oliver was a colleague many years ago. Came from Shanghai to work and now back in Shanghai; Richard is a hotelier that I have known since maybe 1993 and now stations in Shanghai. It would be great to catch up with old friends! That reminds me how old I am! Sigh......... Hahahahahaha!


-------------- Sawbear Travel ------------




No comments: