Monday, 16 June 2008

Concerned

Many of my friends are concerned about my resignation and my future. The last few days, many chatted with me and wanted to know what plans I have in mind......

During the exit interview, HR told me a lot about the Company. The Management has big plan.....very big plan. I really doubt, with the current strength, the colleagues can handle. It's going to be very tough! HR also talked about some of the staff. HQ is aware of what has been happening in the office and there would be major changes expected...not immediate but coming. Well, if the changes take place, I would be very happy... for the benefits of the staff and management.

Looking forward to the coming Shanghai trip..... worry about the rest later....


------------ Sawbear Travel ------------------

No comments: