Friday, 13 June 2008

Otanjobi


Otanjobi Omedeto, Keiko San!

I remember back in 1987, I made my 1st overseas trip to Japan and I was hosted by Francis and Kondo. They threw a welcome party for me at Shin Shin restaurant (owned by Francis) and that's where I met Keiko. Very fun loving lady and now wife of Keiko. She brought me to Disneyland!

All these years, we have kept in touch and I had visited them and stayed at their place many times.
During my last visit a few years back, she was so excited that when she went marketing (to cook sukiyaki for me), she kept telling everyone about me!
Called her this morning to wish her!

Today is also Cindy's Birthday! Cindy was my manager in my previous job. She was incredible! Very pleasant, bubbly lady! I really enjoyed working with her!

Happy Birthday!


---------- Sawbear Travel ---------

No comments: