Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Skin Care

It's amazing with the range of skin care products available in the market! Why the topic suddenly???!!!!!!

Well,it has been a topic with some friends lately." What are you using at the moment"; " I heard that this range of skincare is very good"..... etc....

I have a friend who swears by Biotherm. He uses the different range of skincare under this brand. At this moment, he uses the new Silver range - Hydra Detox-2.


Another friend is into Dr Secret. This is a set of 5 different bottles, each for a purpose. The set is not cheap! This is from BWL (MLM) and the HQ is at Toa Payoh (within the same block of my previous Company). Many people have used it and many swear by it as well!


My friend, what are you using at this moment? Are you in need of some skincare products? I use the Apricot Scrub from St Ives to wash my face every day. That's all!

Hmm..maybe I should look into something else ...age is catching up.... need to maintain my face...maybe some face lifting cream..... night repair cream, etc.... hahahahaaha!




-------- Sawbear Travel ---------

No comments: