Thursday, 12 June 2008

Thank You, My Dear Friend


Your sms came as a surprise.... agreed to meet up was like another wish came true! Hahahahahaha! (没那么严重吧???!!!)

So happy to see you again! Have always hope to meet up again and tonight will be a night worth remembering! Been able to catch up for a chat meant a lot to me!

You have always been very dear to me.... and all these years...though we hardly get to meet up.....the feeling has not diminished! You are very special and always have been...... I am sure you know that!

We all need to move on and live happily..... While you continue with your life, I just want you to know that I will ALWAYS be here for you and you will ALWAYS hold a very special place in my heart!

Thank you, my dear friend!



-------- Sawbear Travel ----------

No comments: