Thursday, 3 July 2008

3rd of July... New Chapter

Important day today..... 3 friends' birthday....

Vincent is a old friend, known him for many years but only occasionally contact him....especially on his birthday!

Jeff is a good friend.....gone back to Malaysia. He was hoping that I could go to KL and celebrate his birthday... Sorry....Uncle Ben could not make it... but Uncle Ben remember your Birthday! Will make it up to you!

The 3rd friend is a close friend (better say good things about him....he reads my blog!). JT was an ex colleague....Guess where we met.....in the toilet! Ok.....will not explain...... hahahaha!

Happy Birthday, my Friends!

Today, I start anew.... my 1st day at my new work place - SingTel. Yes, I am back with SingTel! Left the place last July..... did not expect to be back here again this July! Basically doing the same thing as before, except the customers are different.... Platinum instead of Gold. Settling in at the moment. Glad that the Company still want me! Hahahahaha!

Moving on with a new chapter in my life!


---------- Sawbear Travel -------------

No comments: