Monday, 14 July 2008

Fortunate or Pampered?


Nowadays, you can always see youngsters playing with PSP. In fact, it is very common! Every time I am in the MRT, there's at least 1 - 2 people with PSP.

Overs the years, I understand that the PSP has become cheaper but it would still cost at least S$300+ if you have all the basic accessories! It is certainly not cheap (for me)!

I am not into gadgets and I guess I am not one who would spend money on them either. I have a good friend who would spend all his money to buy these gadgets. In his room, he would have i-pod, hi-fi, computer, TV, etc. and to think that he does not earn a lot! Hmm....maybe he struck lottery...... hahahahaha!

I have nothing against having these gadgets. If you can afford, by all means. To some, it's a hobby. I saw a lot of kids (students) who carry the PSP and obviously I know they could not afford to buy on their own.

The kids today are really fortunate .... or pampered?




---------------- Sawbear Travel --------------

No comments: