Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Happy Birthday, Jason

It's Jason's Birthday! He is a real funny guy! Lots of fun to be with!

I knew Jason maybe in 2002/3. He is a phone system supplier. I was introduced to him through another business associate. Got him to come and do a presentation of his products n services, which 'shocked' him. No one has ever asked him to do a presentation!

Throughout the few years in Telco, I worked closely with him. He was very kind to pass me business as well. I introduced customers who were interested in phone system to him and he allowed me to process all his application. We worked very well together.

In that few years, we become good friends and often caught up for meals & social entertainment (hahahahaha!). He was quite disappointed when I resigned from Telco and moved on.

It's his Birthday today.... and I have a Birthday present for him.... I am sure he would like it.... Jason, I am Back!


----------- Sawbear Travel -------------

No comments: