Friday, 11 July 2008

JT

Dear JT

Today is your last day at your current company. I know how you feel right now. Honestly, I do! I have gone through similar situation!

It is not easy especially when you have done so much.....but, the truth is.......you will be missed but life will still go on! The staff would still be there, with or without you......; the company would still be there, with or without you!

You are moving on... your staff should be happy for you, if the new job is better for you ... even in the long run. There are new challenges ahead of you..... the road may not be smooth, but I am sure you can do it. Look ahead and All the Best!

I know you are going for a short break..... go and have fun.....recharge yourself to face the new challenges ahead.

Enjoy yourself and All the Best!

Always
Uncle Ben

---------------- Sawbear Travel -----------------


No comments: