Friday, 25 July 2008

David Soh

David is a good friend. I met him many years ago. He was in wholesaling of hotel room nights. I remember there was once we did hotel inspection together in Bangkok and also Penang!

Throughout the years, we have kept in touch. I remembered I recommended him to work in Safe and that was in 1998/99. During the years in Safe, I always make fun of him!

2 years ago, he left Safe and joined UOB. I was his colleague for almost 1 year. We used to catch up for coffee during that 1 year.

It's his Birthday today and as usual, he would be on leave...no one know where he is....he would not tell anyone either.... maybe some romantic getaway with whoever agrees to go out with him! hahahahaha!

Happy Birthday, David. May you find your true love soon!


---------- Sawbear Travel ----------


No comments: