Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Past Few days

Today is the 4th day at work. Have finally started to answer calls and making sales. I thought it would take a while for me to familiar myself ...but I actually am managing it quite well! Perhaps, I am in the right job! Hahahaha!

Caught up with Tee & Elly last Friday for Dinner! Great Dinner at No SignBoard Restaurant - Vivocity! Since Tee sold his business, he has been 'relaxing'. They are on the way to Penang for a month and then Elly would fly to Europe for 1 month's holiday while Tee heads back to Melbourne.

Weekend was rather quiet for me.... stayed at home most of the time, except on Saturday. Went for dinner with Gerald at Whampoa Market - fried carrot cake, rojak, chicken wings, ....and cannot remember what else! Memory is really getting bad! Haiz........

Met up with Henry for dinner at Commonwealth market....had a good time chatting......

Ray came down from KL for business late last night. Met up for a chat... glad to have caught up with him again.


----------- Sawbear Travel ----------

No comments: