Thursday, 10 July 2008

Surprised!

Have been back for 1 week! It's like I have been here for a long time! Hahahahaha! Don't get me wrong! What I mean is that I do not look 'lost' (being only 1 week old)!

Though I have been back for a week, I have not seen the Director yet. Today, at the meeting, he smiled at me, shook my hand and welcome me back! Was surprised with the welcome. Not only that, when VP was about to start her presentation, she acknowledged me and also welcome me back, in front of all the colleagues! Some colleagues were surprised as they did not expect the VP to know me! Hahahahahaha!

So far, it has been good. During lunch time in the pantry chatting with the colleagues, I found out that many of them are very happy to have me back. Even the colleagues who came in after I left mentioned that they have heard a lot about me! Wow! I must be doing something right! Hahahahaha!

I have a lot to 'buck up'.Have to bring my level back to where it was before I left........



------------- Sawbear Travel -----------

No comments: