Monday, 28 July 2008

Happy Birthday, Ben


Ben & I met last year in March when I was in KL with my Thai family. A group of friends came for dinner and Ben & Nelson were there too! Though I was a new friend, yet both of them took the trouble to show me around KL. With them, I visited The Curve and Bangsar for the 1st time! I was very touched by their gesture!

Ben came to Singapore for a short holiday in April (last year) and I hosted him. During that few days, we became very close friends. Since then, I have hosted him a few times and we even went to Bangkok together for a short break!

Last year, I celebrated their birthdays in KL. I remembered there was only 3 of us. I stayed at their place. That trip, we went over to Cameron and stayed for 1 night!

This year, he went over to Penang for the weekend to celebrate his god-ma's birthday. I could not make it to KL or Penang to celebrate with either one of them.

My Brother, Happy Birthday! Hope you achieve what you want in life!



--------------- Sawbear Travel -----------------

No comments: