Tuesday, 15 July 2008

My Job

To date, many of my friends are informed about my new job. Of course, there still a lot who are not aware! In fact, just a few days ago, I met a friend who asked if I was still at SingTel.... and I replied....er.........YES! Also, I met some colleagues from the other building who commented they have not seen me for a while and asked if work was busy! They had no idea that I actually left for almost a year! Amazing, isn't it.

Guess what, I am actually using back the same userID as before. It's like as if I have never left this company before! In fact, all my personal information that is tied to the userID was still intact!

I am in the TeleSales department, handling Corporate Business. We look after a certain group of Corporate customer (Silver, Gold & Platinum). I am in the team that look after the Platinum customers (the group that spends a lot with SingTel). I assist the customers with their telco requirement and queries / complaints / etc. The most important thing is to keep customers happy, stay and spend more with us!

I handle a wide range of services. Any services that SingTel has, I have to know and anything that customer wants (that we sell), I must be able to offer. Any special promotion we have, I will email to my customers.

It's a tough job...but someone has to do it! LOL!


--------------- Sawbear Travel -----------------




No comments: